IBPS 1557 Clerk Post Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the 1557 posts of Clerk on its official website. The IBPS Clerk Registration will start from today i.e. on 02 September 2020. You can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification on or before 23 September 2020.
The candidates who are interested for IBPS Clerk 2020 can apply through Common Recruitment Process (CRP) till 23 September 2020 on IBPS official website i.e. ibps.in.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam which is scheduled on 05, 12 and 13 December 2020. Candidates who would qualify in the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam which is scheduled on 24 January 2021.
The bank has invited online application through Common Recruitment Process (CRP) on www.ibps.in. Candidates with Graduation Degree eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020.
The recruitment will be done to fill up 1557 the vacancies across the country in various bank such as Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.
More details on IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 such as exam pattern, application form, salary, are available below in this article.
IBPS Clerk Online Application - to active on 2 Sep
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application - 01 September 2020
- Last Date of Online Application - 23 September 2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17 November 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 November to 28 November 2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online examination - 18 November 2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination : 05, 12, 13 December 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31 December 2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Mains Call letter: 12 January 2021
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 24 January 2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01 April 2021
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy Details
Clerk - 1557 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh - 10 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh - 1 Post
- Assam - 16 Posts
- Bihar - 76 Posts
- Chandigarh - 6 Posts
- Chhattisgarh - 7 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu - 4 Posts
- Delhi (NCT) - 67 Posts
- Goa - 17 Posts
- Gujarat 119 Posts
- Haryana - 35 Posts
- HP - 40 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir - 5 Posts
- Jharkhand - 55 Posts
- Karnataka - 29 Posts
- Kerala - 32 Posts
- Lakshadweep - 2 Posts
- MP- 75 Posts
- Maharashtra - 334
- Manipur - 2 Posts
- Meghalaya - 1 Post
- Mizoram - 1 Post
- Nagaland - 5 Posts
- Odisha - 43 Posts
- Puducherry - 3 Posts
- Punjab - 136 Posts
- Rajasthan - 48 Posts
- Sikkim - 1 Post
- Tamil Nadu - 77 Posts
- Telangana -20 Posts
- Tripura - 11 Posts
- UP - 136 Posts
- Uttarakhand - 18 Posts
- West Bengal - 125 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
20 to 28 Years
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts
The selection of the candidates will be based CRP Online exams which will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase 1 - Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Phase – 2 Computer Based Mains exam (200 Marks) followed by interview round. Final selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and Ibps Clerk Interview
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern (Prelims):
No. Of Questions
60 Minutes (1 Hour)
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
No. Of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
160 Minutes (2 House and 40 minutes)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
IBPS Clerk 2020 Provisional Allotment
The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official website of IBPS.
Application Fees for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 600 /- for all others